- Former Head of Mathematics Department (Secondary School, UK)
- Former Assistant Headteacher (UK)
- Former Associate Vice Principal Consultant (UK)
- 4 times graded “OUTSTANDING TEACHER” by UK education watchdog (OFSTED) and Her Majesty Inspectors (HMI)
- Author of books & training manuals
- 'Respect Award Winner 2007' - out of 70 professionals
- Trainer and Mentor of teacher trainees/newly qualified teachers in UK since 2003
- Key Speaker/Resource person at conferences
- Radio & TV Host / Speaker
- Education/Behaviour Management Consultant
- Lead Consultant – NeoGenics Education
Mbeke Waseme is an experienced international educator and personal development trainer. She is the author of Make the changes and Feel the joy. A small and important book with great practical exercises for your professional and personal development.
She knows that personal and professional development go hand in hand and will support any organization or individual who are committed to real development.
As a qualified executive coach and previous Vice Principal of Ghana International School, she is placed in the unique position of understanding the Ghanaian environment well and the key areas of improvement that may be needed for strong development and participation in the Global markets.
She is able to offer a wide range of bespoke consultancy and training packages to develop your senior managers, board and overall staff towards the excellent outcome that you know is possible.
The offer includes but is not limited to :
- Consultancy for new schools
- Classroom management
- Embedding ICT successfully
- Understand your own strengths and areas for development
- Team building skills
- Preparing for management and Leadership.
Do not hesitate to contact Neogenics if you’d like to work with this great individual.