Most schools in Africa are always playing ‘catch-up’. NeoGenics Education’s Professional Development Courses help schools to update their knowledge and skills to reflect the continuous change in Technology, Teaching and Learning.
We offer School-Based or Centre-Based training covering a wide range of topics to ensure that teachers and education professional/classroom practitioners working within your school are on top of their game.
A minimum time of 3 hours is required for each module (this one short break).
Our consultants have the international experience and so deliver to your satisfaction.
This is an opportunity for us to come to you at your school or centre to deliver a course. You may select from the drop down menu and complete the rest of the fields so we can contact you.
- Structuring & Delivering an interactive Lesson
- Positive Strategies for Positive Behaviour (Part 1,2, 3)
- Making Mathematics Exciting and Enjoyable for Primary school children
- Developing Effective Questioning skills
- Designing a Purposeful Lesson Plan
- Understanding & using learning assessment to raise achievement
- Designing & Using an effective & engaging starter activity
- Supporting learners to develop mental strategies in mathematics