Most schools in Africa are always playing ‘catch-up’. NeoGenics Education’s Professional Development Courses help schools to update their knowledge and skills to reflect the continuous change in Technology, Teaching and Learning.
We offer School-Based or Centre-Based training covering a wide range of topics to ensure that teachers and education professional/classroom practitioners working within your school are on top of their game.
A minimum time of 3 hours is required for each module (this one short break).
Our consultants have the international experience and so deliver to your satisfaction.
This is an opportunity for you to come to us at a chosen centre. You may select from the drop down menu and complete the rest of the fields so we can contact you when we have scheduled a date.
- Global Standard Leadership Practice
- Carrying out an Effective Lesson Observation
- Becoming an Educational Consultant / In-service trainer
- Monitoring & Evaluating your School & Staff
- Strategies for transforming your Examination Results
- Designing and Implementing a Strategic Academic Development Plan
- Conducting effective staff Appraisal
- Coaching and Mentoring your staff for optimum performance
- Starting up a new school